Sunday 6 December 2015

Daily League #50: Quadruple Sudoku

This month's theme is Quads. They will all be variants that with clues on grid points, that give information about the four cells around it. This set will contain two known variants and two new variants, as far as I'm aware. The choice for this theme came because I had an idea for a variant. I made a Sudoku with it and I think it turned out nicely. I figured it would make a good theme as there are many variants that use such a clue.
The first Sudoku is the most common variant. It's a variant I've written once before, but never for the Daily League. It's what I consider a classic variant, because there are no alternative clues in it. I wanted to make one without any overlapping clues. It turned out nicely in my mind.

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku digits given on a grid point indicate the digits in the four cells around it.


Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment