Saturday 11 May 2013

Daily League Sudoku #15: Difference Sudoku

This week I made a Difference Sudoku. I know I've made a lot of arithmetics-based variants. I think it's just what I'm most comfortable with. Just like I am most comfortable writing Loop genres when making puzzles.
I don't think this puzzle should be too hard. After last week an easier puzzle is probably appreciated. This puzzle has a simple opening and gets a bit harder in the middle, but nothing that should really break up the best solvers. Enjoy.

Recap of the last week:
Sunday: 2-Frame Sudoku by Seungjae Kwak
Monday: Arrow Skyscrapers Sudoku by Fred Stalder
Tuesday: Odd Sudoku with Descriptive Pairs by Prasanna Seshadri
Wednesday: Even Consecutive Sudokube by Bastien Vial-Jaime
Thursday: Odd Even Killer Sudoku by Christoph Seeliger
Friday: Jigsaw Sudoku by Jakub Hrazdira

Rules for Sudoku

In this Sudoku, numbers between two cells indicate the difference between the digits in those 2 cells.



No comments:

Post a Comment